segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2015

Das grandes canções

Brian: Tony and I think that if you close your eyes you can see a place or something that's happening. It's like being blind but because you're blind you can see more. Don't you think it's a spiritual kind of thing?

Murry: I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I closed my eyes. Didn't see a thing. I don't know. Maybe it could be something. With the right arrangement.

Brian: I have French horns on it and flutes, tambourines, sleigh bells, piano, bass. Real complex key shifts.

Murry: Frankly, if you really want to know, I don't care for it. It's too wishy-washy. "If you leave me, why leave me? Life will go on. Why go on living?" It's not like a Beach Boys song. Your brothers are going to hate it.

Brian: It's a love song.

Murry: It's a suicide note.

Sem comentários: